John R. VanderVeen
John VanderVeen has been serving clients since 1987. Specializing in civil litigation, Mr. VanderVeen has assisted a wide variety of clients with issues ranging from bankruptcy to personal injury litigation.
By analyzing various approaches to any given problem, Mr. VanderVeen takes the time to educate and empower his clients, helping them navigate the legal system. A native of Grand Rapids, Michigan, he is also dedicated to environmental issues and causes. Mr. VanderVeen lives with his wife in Traverse City and enjoys fishing, biking, cross country skiing and history.
- Aquinas College, B.A.
- University of Detroit Law School, J.D.
- Civil Litigation
- Western District of Michigan Federal Courts
- Eastern District of Michigan Federal Courts
- Grand Traverse-Leelanau-Antrim County Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Association
- US Court of Appeals for 6th Circuit